Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Prediction: Correct

The visit to Kokhana and Bangmati did indeed present MANY wonderful photographic opportunities, so really, I have very little to report verbally, but have uploaded an unprecedented 33 photos, which took a little over an hour of uploading, so I shall make sure the captions are adequate for those, and then let them tell the story.

The Group Visits Kokhana and Bungmati!


Also, Today is Chandra and RR's 40th wedding anniversary, so I'll hope that you'll all join me in congratulating them! We had a wonderful dinner out and a great chocolate cake as well :)

The remaining Rotarians arrived today! We picked up Gina tonight, and greeted Judy and Katie as well. We'll all be heading out on another short trip tomorrow, so hopefully everyone won't be TOO jetlagged.

Anywho. If there's internet in Dulakhel, expect an update soon. If not, I'll see you all on Saturday...

-Carey

2 comments: