Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No one is safe

On Holi, no one is safe.

Even the man with the D3 and the 80-200mm f/2.8 lens and the large, reflective "Press" jersey on looked concerned.

Our trip to DNC was not without excitement.

I've only posted a handful of photos, because that's all we could risk the camera for.

There was much red. Much water. Much fun.

Throughout the city, there were far more elaborate face paintings than those we saw...many reds, silvers, greens.

Anywho. Check out the few pics I've uploaded.

Holi


-Carey

P.S. - The guitar belonging to DNC that I've restrung is manufactured under the brand 'Happy.' It's occurred to me that emotions do not a good brand name make. I wouldn't buy a car called "downtrodden," I wouldn't buy a pencil called "dull" and I wouldn't buy a pair of pants called "vulnerable." All of those seem to just be asking for trouble, just as the Happy Guitar has made me anything but happy due to various tuning problems among other issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment