Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick update

This update will be very quick, as I am rapidly running out of time to have electricity.

-I went with my dad and Joydeb to meet with Equal Access Nepal to further discuss the logistics of incorporating SMKK (Chatting with my best friend) into the Nepal Disability Awareness Campaign my dad is in charge of, and so far, it's looking quite good. They have a listening base far larger than anything we could hope to achieve in 5+ years, so we'll just save the time and go with them, I think.

-After that, I went with dad and waited two and a half hours at the airport for Jim Hebert to arrive, due to a miscommunication - the e-mail from his assistant detailing his revised itinerary hadn't gone through. Oh well.

-Had lunch at the Greenwich hotel where Penny's staying, although Penny was out. We were hungry, though.

-Jam session!

The jam session is more easily shown in pictures.

Jam session photos


-Carey

2 comments:

  1. Can you post some of the mountain pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I think I may have gotten some good ones this evening, so I'll post them up.

    ReplyDelete