Monday, February 2, 2009

First post of Nepal trip 2009!

My dad and I haven't left yet, but I figured I'd give you a brief update on how we're doing (translation: I want to test out a post on the blog).

My dad is, both predictably and understandably, stressed out, although I think as he gets more and more things finalized as we move closer to our departure, his stress levels drop slightly. We each have two 50-pound bags to check, as well as one carry-on and a backpack each.

I haven't been feeling too terribly stressed myself, but I also have an infinitesimally small role in this trip in comparison to my dad.

I've enabled comments on the blog so that anyone who is so inclined may do so. You DO have to do one of those thingies involving the deciphering of a wobbly word to prove that you're not an evil spambot, but I figure that it's a worthy concession.

In these comments, at least for this post, please let me know if you see any problems with the blog or if you think anything should be changed about it. It's simple and plain for two main reasons, a) we're a bit lazy, and b) it's clean, uncluttered.

I've also decided to post up a couple of test pictures as well.

Also, please keep comments clean of ...well, keep them clean.

Blog test photos

2 comments:

  1. morning! i m an oh-fish-all follower. consider this a continuing test of your blog in the form of an interested & anticipatory comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear rob and Carey, good luck with your trip! Rob hope you have good time as always and TRIFC be able to bring some rays of hope in many lives.
    Rtr. Sanjeev Dahal

    ReplyDelete